Facts on Friday - #BrokenResolutionDay

Facts on Friday - #BrokenResolutionDay

| January 17, 2020

Did you make New Years Resolutions this year? How are you doing with keeping them? Not to be negative, but you might as well ditch them today since January 17th is #DitchNewYearsResolutionsDay. 

"We know that you just recommitted to your resolutions five days ago, but today you have an excuse to ditch them. Only 9% stick to their resolutions, so you might as well be part of the other 91% and quit right now, saving yourself all the hard work, because you are likely to fail in the end anyway. You may have accomplished some resolutions already, but many of them may be long-term goals that will take all year, and they already may be becoming a burden. You may have broken some already too. Today everyone has an excuse to ditch all their New Year's resolutions without any guilt. 

How to Observe

Get rid of your New Year's resolutions! Now is your chance! Stop your overburdening diets and exercise routines! Have yourself a drink! Your resolution goals may have been unreasonable, but that doesn't mean that you still can't use this day in a positive way. Instead of being tied to specific resolutions, you could reevaluate your life as a whole, and still try to improve yourself over the year."

With all of this being said, if you did make a resolution to re-evaluate your finances in 2020, do not hesitate to call to set up an appointment with Dr. Dyken for a second opinion or to ask any questions you may have! 251.955.2827